Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, February 2, 2012

In The Driver's Seat!

Hi Everyone,
This is my new ride a Ford Edge:) If you look closely you can see me in there. It's funny dad asked mom if we were "edging around?
I do like it mom~
Ok now where is my treat, I did the famous Firedog pose?
Mom you did lose a french fry under here and I am trying to get it!
Check out my new ride. I really like the color and it rides soooooo nice! There is more room in the backseat than there was in my old car. I have given mom a couple days off. She has been really busy but now it's back to business! I have to give Abby a call on the pawphone and tell her that it doesn't matter that her mom had 51 posts in Jan. It's Feb now and we are going to keep an eye on you and have a paw ready to smack you if you think your going to fall into old habits:) We love our moms but some days they are such a pawful!!! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: