Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, February 26, 2012

Maggie Had Surgery!

Looks like I have a dress on mom~
Abby is such a good big sister!
I think I'm going to like this business!
Look Abby had my little house all set up with my own tv when I got home!
I'll sit still for a minute mom!
Ok I'm pooped out! Need to recharge my little batteries!
Hi Everyone,
Maggie had her surgery and you wouldn't even know it. She is tearing around like always! Auntie Angie asked how she was supposed to keep that little girl quiet. I can't wait to meet her in June, I hope she is friendlier than Abby! Abby thinks she is the boss and oh well I will let her think that:) I know that I am the boss at our hosue! (When dad's not home:)  I think Maggie is a such a cute little girl and so are some of the others that mom has been showing me pictures of. Sophie you look so cute and happy! I hope you get to come to. And of course I hope to see everyone that was there last year! Cheyenne I love those tan eyebrows:) Mom wishes they had a big fenced in place where we could just all run and play. Oh well mom that's ok we are going to have fun anyway! LOL Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Don't forget about the train ride!!!