Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, February 16, 2012

You Have To Look Really Really Close!

Hi Everyone,
Maggie is so cute with her little bows in her ears! And yes there is Abby's butt in the picture:)
Well we had another pretty nice day around here for winter. Mom is happy but we are losing our snow pretty fast and we do enjoy eating it when we go outside:) Mom showed us the pictures of Maggie getting groomed and if you look really really close in the bottom left corner you can see Abby's butt:) I am sorry I can't help it I do not know what it is with our moms and why they think our butts are so cute. But they do and I have talked to Abby at great length about this and we give up. There could be worse things, so long as we keep getting doggie treats and treated like the king and queens that we are it's ok. Have a good night! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: