Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, February 3, 2012

Mom & Dad Love Us!

Hi Everyone,
Sometimes cuteness can get a puppy out of trouble and don't worry I really know how to use cuteness:)
We love our mom & dad and they love us:)
Mom finally found the picture of us she wanted to put in a frame she has had since Christmas. She tells us all the time how much she loves us and so does dad. She told me we both look so cute and content in this picture and it is one of her favorite. Pictures of us like this help when we are naughty and get in a wee bit of trouble on occasion. Have a GREAT Friday and we will have more updates later! LOL (Lots of Love) Mr. H:)  

No comments: