Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, February 18, 2012

We Got To Go With Mom:)

Hi Everyone,
Ok mom you're going the right way:)
My mom makes a really nice pillow:)
I'm getting sleepy!
Yes mom I know I'm cute:)
Just a little nap I know you can handle it mom!
We were really happy to get to go with mom:) Going bye bye is always fun! We have to make the best of it in the front seat when we both want to sit in it together. Mom says that's ok she thinks it's pretty cute when we lay our head on each other. Mom has more posts to get us caught up! Have a good night! We got to play ball for a little while today to:) It was nice out but mom didn't have her camera with her. Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: