Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We Went To Grandma's House:)

Hi Everyone,
Grandma I know you always have treats for us!
Of course I can sit and be a good boy!
I love you to Grandma!
We are so happy you're here!
Aunt Germaine loves us to!
I know you have treats up there and I'm going to get them:)
I gave mom a break the last couple of days she has been really busy and it looks like it's going to be like that for awhile. I would think she'd get caught up one of these days! We are having a nice nap while she is busy:) We got to have lunch with Grandma and Aunt Germaine last Sunday! Mom tells me she wondered if she had the right dogs with her! We got there and off we went inside. We were such well behaved doggies:) We brought home a Christmas present that Aunt Germaine had for us:) All we have to do is just sit there and be good and the treats keep coming:) Grandma is always saying "they look like they are hungry:) A nice cool bowl of water and we have a wonderful time. They LOVE seeing us and we hope to go back and visit again soon:) Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: