Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Come On Mom!

Hi Everyone,
Come on mom let's get going!
Should I jump?
What's that over there?
Yes I will pose for you to take the picture:)
I'm to cute for you to be mad at me:) And I know it:):)
This morning I was in control and learned a new trick. I can use my big paw to roll down the window. When mom turned around there I was just hanging out and telling her to hurry up we need to get going! Auntie Angie thinks that red is my color. Looking at the pictures I have to agree with her:) We have a really nice ride and got to go see Grandma & Aunt Germaine. We were very good doggies and they just love us. We have them very well trained just like mom and dad. They always think we look hungry and we sit there and get treats and grandma makes sure we have a nice bowl of water:) I hope they can come down to our house when spring gets here! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey H & B, you both look sooooo good in your nice red car. glad you figured out how to roll the windows down,next you must learn how to lock the doors,we did that when we were at a fire call and dad had to call mom to come unlock the truck, but we unlocked it just before she got there, hee hee
LoL,
the firedogs