Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, February 19, 2012

We Got A Haircut Today!

Hi Everyone,
Mom sure did shave off a lot of hair!
I really like my new collar:)
Red is a good color for me:)
The orange and black shows up really good especially after my haircut.
Doggie treats! What a good day!
Today mom gave us a haircut! Boy there sure was a lot of hair on the floor when she got done! I have to say we do feel better! It was nice outside and we got to play ball today to:) It has been a pretty busy Sunday at our house. Mom has been on this really crazy organization kick. We finally got to put on our new collars that mom got from Aunt Jackie and they look awesome!! Mom will get you the link if anyone is interested. The best part is every collar is made with love! Have a good night and keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: