Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rest In Peace Iris

Hi Everyone,
For those of you who don't know I was Bumble before I became Mr. H
Iris & Basil
Iris Movin Out
Iris taking a nap in the fall of 09
Good Bye beautiful Iris
We have some very sad news. Yesterday Iris went to be with Gma Mary. She was 16 years old, mom talked to Gpa Philip today  he said that she passed peacefully and he is sure that Gma was waiting for her with open arms and was happy to see her first baby girl again. We are all sad and they are all together with Gma. It seem fitting that she went to be together again on a day we celebrate love. We miss you all!

No comments: