Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Hi Everyone,
The old Firedog treat trick, it works EVERY time:)
Yes mom I am sitting up pretty and Mrs. B is saying please!
Enough teasing already!
Happy Valentine's Day We LOVE you all!
Classic Firedogs wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day and of course we are all theirs:)
Little Miss Sophie Happy Valentine's Day!
Today is the day that we tell each other how much we love them. Personally I think that every day should be Valentine's Day. We hope that all of you have a beautiful day with all the stuff you get for Valentine's day. Flowers, candy, jewelry and even stuffed animals! Mom got a big stuffed bear with flowers and a red car! If only my paws were a little longer I would help her out with the driving but since they are not I will continue to be a cute passenger:) We love you all and wish you that love every day until it's Valentine's Day again next year. Sending puppy kisses to all:) Love Mr. H and Mrs. Beasley<3<3

No comments: