Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Day After Leap Day!

Hi Everyone,
March is still here:) Mom says it seems like all winter has been kinda like March:)
Well we made it thru the extra day in Feb. Hey sis hope you don't mind me borrowing the picture of March that your mom used for your blog:) Mom is so excited to be where it is warm and she said she's going to try to take the warm weather home with us! It's been a pretty busy couple of days:) I got to ride with dad and I didn't even come out of the bunk when mom was by the door talking to dad! Mom was a little bummed about that:) Hey I am training dad! He shares with me and after all mom says I am food driven:) Mom is hoping to see Auntie Jackie in tomorrow or Saturday! I look forward to visiting all the cute little puppies. Tonight mom showed dad a pick and he asked, name, where he lives, how old....... NO MOM! We can go and visit:) Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: