Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Scared Mom!

Hi Everyone,
Mom has been really busy since we got home from our trip to Louisiana with dad:) It was nice to go south where it was warm. I heard mom talking about getting me a new little brother or sister but Auntie Jackie was REALLY sick and we didn't get to visit her. I know if we would have......... Maybe next time. Dad says it's ok that we keep mom busy enough with everything else we have to do. Day before yesterday mom got home from running some errands and we ran upstairs from our room and when i got to the top of the steps I started having a seizure. Mom was scared and I fell over and rolled down the stairs before she could catch me. It's ok I didn't get hurt. Mom ran to the bottom of the steps and picked me up and held me till it was over. She was talking to me and rubbing me. She was on the phone to the vet while I was having it and when it was over I was fine. We went to the vet anyway and they love me there. I was a good boy while they drew blood and ran all the tests. They told mom that everything is fine but that I need to go on a diet and lose 5#:( Mom went to the store and got us some green beans and carrots and the vet told her that we could have the 94% Fat Free popcorn, that mom should throw it so we get a little exercise at the same time. I was good with this idea we Love popcorn! It was really nice here yesterday and we got to go with mom when she had to run errands:):) It's supposed to be nice here again today but maybe some rain this afternoon! I will post pics of the load that dad took to the LSU campus in Baton Rouge. It was really cool all the old oak trees and they had a tailgate party for the load getting delivered:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr H, That is really a scarey thing. mom told us that our predessers (she's not sure how that is supposed to be spelled)anyway has had them and she knows how your mom felt, and it's no fun for you either. you be a good boy and don't scare your mom like that again, we are so glad you are ok.
Hugs & Kisses
the Firedogs