Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, March 2, 2012

Mom Is Dreaming:)

Hi Everyone,
Rub my belly! Dad says that to Mrs B ALL the time and she has him very well trained:)
Talking to mom with those sweet little eyes! Keep talking:)
Mom is really dreaming of a little brother for me and another little boy for Bee! He is talking to her with those little puppy eyes and when she showed his picture to dad, I am thinking maybe this might really happen! Mom keeps telling me that things happen for a reason and we know how much we are loved. Mom and dad have plenty of love for all of us. Mom keeps saying that she needs to use her head and not her heart but I can tell you she's not to good with that:) I will keep you updated! We are all bummed that Auntie Jackie is sick right now and we are so close but we are still going to try to get a visit in and maybe just maybe bring home a little bundle of joy of our very own! Mom is thinking what should she name him, dad got to name me and mom thinks she should really get to name a new little guy! I will try to keep you all updated on this very important development!! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a shame it didn't work out....still think the match was "Meant to Be"! Poor little guy.
Love you Mr. H & Ms. B

The *B* Girls...Bonny & Betsy