Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Let's Play Ball!

Hi Everyone,
It's a nice day for a little run!
I'll get the ball mom!
You are here to serve me mom!
So I'm taking a little break!
What is that over there?
Are you just going to lay there or are you going to let mom throw the ball?
I'm willing it to move and it's not working!
I'm out here to play mom not just lay around!
I am overlooking my castle!
I just want to sit here and look cute mom!
I am thinking about you throwing the ball!
Still thinking!
Ok it's not going to move!
We want to come back outside!
Come on mom let us out!
We have been enjoying spring weather here and we are loving it! Mom took us out to play ball and she has a new secret weapon! She says that keeping a ball that still has the squeak in it is better than my collar for when I decide to take off after a hot trail! Like Abby & Maggie we are really enjoying going outside! Sometimes we make mom go after the ball:):) As Auntie Angie would say Hope you are all enjoying the wonderful weather to. Mom has promised to work on getting better again but right now I think I will believe it when I see it! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome fella you are & your mom is such a beauty!No doubt you enjoy playing ball by your expressions. We have been enjoying the outdoors too. our mom took us for a nice big walk yesterday.
Lol
the Firedogs