Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today Was MUCH Better:)

Hi Everyone,
Well mom didn't take any pictures of my puking today! But we did get to go to the vet! Boy they make some really nummy treats there! Mrs. B and I both almost drug mom into the office. We got our distemper shots, bordetella, got checked for heartworms all tests were negative and we are good to go! Mom is going to get the carpets cleaned one of these days and when she does we get to go to doggie daycare:):) That sounds REALLY good to me! Then this afternoon we got to go outside and play ball for awhile. It was a little windy but not to bad and mom got the rest of the outdoor lawn ornaments put where they belong. And we are going to be getting a nice shade tree one of these days! All in all a much better day! I was going to say Happy Birthday to Sparky & Bogie Bogart but I'm not really sure what day their birthday is! And a belated Happy Birthday to Nikki & Megan of the Florida 4 those are some really good looking girls!! Hope they make it to the reunion!! Hint Hint Auntie Kathy:) I would LOVE to see you to and Gracie and give you all doggie kisses! I think I will be VERY busy with doggie kissing! Keep putting your best paw forward and I will try to keep mom back on the right track! Ciara can mom borrow one of your track pictures? Mr. H:)

No comments: