Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hi Everyone,
Mrs. B with wings:)
Mom couldn't find the Easter bandana:)
Mom thinks Mrs. B is cute as a button:)
Dad has treats!

Yum Yum!
Ok Mom is that enough?
I hope that everyone has had a Happy and Blessed Easter! We got to lounge around the house all day. Mom took us out to play ball a little bit today but it is really windy here now. This morning was beautiful when we got up:) Mom showed me that we weren't the only ones that had to get Easter pictures taken! Mom took lots of pictures to get me caught up on my posts. Happy Happy Easter!! Lots of Love Mr. H:)

No comments: