Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, April 8, 2012

This Morning I Was Waiting For Mom:)

Hi Everyone,
I'm waiting on mom dad!

Boy that sun is making me sleepy!

I'm right here mom!


Come on mom that's enough pictures!
Mom went outside to take pictures this morning because it was so nice out and I was waiting for her at the door. But then sun in my eyes was making me sleepy! Mom thought that was really cute and she gave me hugs when she got back in. Keep putting your best paw forward! I have put my paw down and told mom that she HAS to do better at updating! I know that she has been busy and there has been a lot going on but now she has to start doing a better job for me or I will pack up and get a ride to Abby & Maggie's house! Auntie Angie gets a little behind sometimes to but I think between the 3 of us we could get that under control too:) LOL Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Come on over H....at least you won't be set up to be in trouble all the time here.... :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. H~~~I think your mom ought to get you a cool set of shades for when the sun is so bright~~~~love, Bonny Wee Lass

Cause you is a handsome dude!