Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dear Gma Mary

Dear Gma Mary,
It is spring and there are new puppy pictures on facebook. Mom has been showing me all the pictures and there is a little boy Auntie Jackie has that mom REALLY wants to get. Auntie Suzy has named him Trucker:) I am not sure about it, but mom is and said that once he got here that we would have great fun together! Mom is also talking about getting me some Little Tykes toys for the yard, I don't know what has taken her so long! I am thankful that you sent me here to take care of her.I asked mom to let you know how much we are all remembering you lately. There have been lots of pictures that you took being posted on facebook to. We all miss you SO much, but are VERY thankful for all the love you gave us and for putting us in the right homes. Our moms and dads all Love us just the way you knew they would! I asked mom to put up some of the cute little puppy pictures just for you. I am sure that you love little Bella/Maggie (she had the same time I did with my name) and Sophie boy is she ever cute.  The flowers are blooming and I will have mom put up some flower pictures for you one day soon! We are sure that you have LOTS of babies to take care of with you now and they are all so happy to be with you! All my puppy Love Mr. H:) Like the song Gma Your Love Will Go On And On.....

1 comment:

Ciara said...

Awwwwwww how sweet is that!