Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, April 26, 2012

Doggie Daycare:)

Hi Everyone,
Hey mom it's going to be a fun day there will be lots of doggies to play with:)
I want to go outside:)
Yes I do know I'm cute and I am having fun today:)
Hi Mrs. B:)
Puppies will play:)
You are losing there friend!
Yes mom I am tired! If you had been going like I have all day you probably couldn't move right now:)
Would you just let me sleep already?
Finally a little nap!
I think this is a wonderful spot!
So comfy!
I am tired to! I'm too old to play all day and I have to say I like it when you take H to daycare and i get to stay home with you all to myself mom!
Well it's about time you are updating my blog mom! I do have to say that it is Always fun when I get to go to Doggie Daycare~ This time Mrs. B got to go to because mom was having the carpets cleaned and didn't want us to be there for that. She made sure that it was all pet friendly and when we got home boy was everything clean. Mom was even washing windows:) Everyone at daycare loves me and I always play all day, so when it's time to go home I am pretty tired:) I am working on getting my mom back on track yet again! Have fun and keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: