Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, May 4, 2012

Mom Is Sad:(

Hi Everyone,
I am dreaming of being a little trucker:)
We would have had so much fun playing!
Mom says she is going to find us a slide like this!
You are such a cute little guy!
Mom I think we should have a tire too:)
Mom is VERY sad! She really wanted to bring home a new little brother for me. A really cute little guy that knows his name as Trucker. She has been hoping that some way it would work out for us to get him and he keeps talking to mom with those little eyes. I know how that goes because I did it to before mom come to get me and bring me home. I snuggled up really close to mom. I know that she has enough love for all of us but there are reasons that we can't bring him home:( Mommy we LOVE you and it's going to be ok.

No comments: