Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, May 11, 2012

We Got To Go See Grandma And Aunt Germaine Today!

Hi Everyone,
Mom does make a nice pillow!
Mom can I catch a few winks!
Yes I am awake but I'm NOT happy about it!
Grandma we LOVE coming to visit, you always have cookies and good things for us!
Grandma we LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
I am protecting Aunt Germaine!
Happy Mother's Day Mommy I LOVE YOU!
We had a really good day today! This morning we went to see Grandma and Aunt Germaine:) They are always happy to see us and have treats for us! We are so excited when we get there! Mom went to lunch with them for Mother's Day. We couldn't go in for lunch with mom but we did get a cookie when we got back to Grandma's house:) It was a really pretty day! Tomorrow sounds like fun to we are going to have company but you are going to have to wait till tomorrow to see who it is! Have a GREAT night and keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: