Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Sun Is Out!

Good Morning Everyone!

This is in the little part of the garden where we will be getting a new tree soon
A beautiful morning like this and I am on a LEASH!
This is Hootie mom got him because we have a real live Hootie that hoots some nights but when I think about it we haven't heard him for a long time now
This was Mrs. B being naughty, she was laying down in mom's flowers but she didn't get the picture quick enough and what is up with this she isn't on a leash!
Mom found these little birdies to put on the leaves of her little metal birdbath
Mom can't wait till her new plants like this get big like this one. I am hearing that mom is going to the flower factory and get some more of these to put in between the rest of the big rocks. I say it looks like a good place to hike a leg:)
Mom's mum's, daylilies and ferns all are looking really good now that all the frost danger seems to be gone:)
Mr. Frog and if you look really close you can see his little red tongue sticking out
Mom says she really likes the little birds she puts on the rocks, they don't poo on everything:)
This is Gma Mary's little yellow rose bush, there aren't any buds yet but it looks so green and healthy, mom made sure it was covered when we were getting frost. I think Gma Mary was here and gave it some love:)

It seems like so long since the sun has been out but it is this morning and we are enjoying it! I am thinking maybe there is a little bit of hope for my mom! She updated my blog 3 times yesterday and now already this morning, this is a good sign but I have to be really careful about getting my hopes up about her keeping on top of this:)

I have to say that I was a little bit upset to be on a leash on such a beautiful morning! Mom told me after my stunt last night that I am going to be on a leash for a REALLY LONG time!! But mom my nose was on the trail of all sorts of things and I am after all in the hunting group you know?

We have to enjoy the sun this morning because the man on the news is saying it's supposed to cloud up again this afternoon and we might get more showers:(  I hope that you all have a wonderful day and keep putting your best paw forward! (Mom thinks I need to work on that a bit myself:) Mr. H:)

No comments: