Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, May 7, 2012

Dog Food Recall Good For Us:)

Hi Everyone,
Mom has told me that she is really scared of all the things they are saying about the food she buys for us and she has decided to start cooking for us! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Today she grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast and she will be off to the store for good stuff to go with the chicken. Brown rice, veggies like peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower. Mom says we can have lean ground turkey or beef and fruits like blueberries and we LOVE blueberries! There is a recipe for our all time favorite cottage cheese and eggs! I know I'm going to be liking this deal! We are going to be getting a daily multi vitamin as well and that's ok mom says it will just like getting a treat! She said she cas to get some stuff called calcuim citrate to to keep our bones strong. Mom is just so afraid of that what they are putting in our food can harm or kill us and this is her answer to that! I'm not complaining this sounds so much better to me than that dry stuff anyway! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)
Grilling season and it's even better yet when it's for us:)
You're getting some a little done there mom!
Does that look good or what? Yummos!!!

No comments: