Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, May 7, 2012

This Looks Like Our House!

Hi Everyone,
This is what it usually looks like at our house but there isn't anyone to take the picture! This is Bonny & Betsy with their daddy!

Can you believe this mom is making 3 posts for me today! Maybe she is feeling bad for me being sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far behind! My friends Bonny & Betsy have a new blog and they are really making my mom look REALLY bad! I Love the pictures of these girls and I hope that we can visit with them some time this summer! I think they are really cute and I LOVE how they talk!! They talk Yupper and I'm not to sure what that means but I still think it's cool! My mom thinks their mom has the same sense of humor that Gma Mary had and we all enjoy her stories and her pictures! I am working on getting back into mom's good graces after I took her for a little run tonight:) Keep putting your best paw forward and I'm working hard on getting mom back on the right track! Mr. H:)

No comments: