Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gma Mary's Rose Bloomed Today:)

Hi Everyone,

Mom tells me how heavy hearts are for Auntie Marsha and Uncle Kevin. I told her that I am sure that their 3 boys will be there for them and will miss their big brother as well. Our people find great comfort in the presence of the babies that are here with them now.

We were all born into an AMAZING home when our lives started at Gma Mary's house and the moms and dads that she found for all of us. I can't wait for the SBG Family Reunion next month, I know that everyone is getting VERY excited for this event!

This morning here at our house it was sunny and the first blooms on Gma Mary's rosebush opened up. Mom told me that was her way of telling Marsha and Kevin that their sweet Jasper is with her and all the other puppies that everyone has lost and still miss.  They are all watching over us. They tell us in little ways sometimes that there are here and they still love us and they will all be there waiting for us when we cross the Rainbow Bridge.

Now Auntie Connie has new puppies and Auntie Jackie has so many cute little puppies and they have the same feelings that Gma Mary had about the homes that their babies go to. Not all puppies are as lucky as we are to have people who love us sooooooo much and will take care of us no matter what! Auntie Jackie I will have a word with you about a certain little boy that you have that has my mom all gaga:):) I bet I sure could have showed him how easy it was to train my mom! Just think boys would have ruled at our house had he been able to come home with us........

This morning:)
In the early morning sunshine:)
Yes I like it here:)
Why does mom keep saying that B is a good girl and I am a bad boy?
This afternoon:)
They sure are pretty I can see why there were Gma Mary's favorite:)
Sit down and enjoy a glass of lemonade Gma Mary you earned it! We all LOVE you and Miss you Very Much!
Keep putting your best paw forward! Lots of Love Mr. H:)

No comments: