Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My New Leash:(

This is my new leash with the light built in. Mom got the puppy that she said reminds her of me today to:)
Hi Everyone,
Well mom bought me a new leash yesterday, after my little run to the neighbors. Mom told me it has a light built in. It is ok but it will only go out and she can't stop me like she can with my other leashes. But for night time it will be ok here at home. I am NOT liking this restriction here at home in my own yard! Mom talked to Auntie Angie and she told mom to put my collar back on me so I can run and she can give me a beep if I take off. Thanks Auntie Angie I owe you one! Mom said she will get some new batteries because she doesn't trust me now:)

No comments: