Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 20, 2012

We Are Going To Have A New Play Area:)

Hi Everyone,

Mom has been working on putting up a fence for us to go outside and she won't have to worry about us. We will be able to go out there in the early morning and the afternoon. Mom said she is going to get us little beds to lay on and some toys like Auntie Jackie has:) It should be all done tomorrow. Mom has to get another section of fence and 3 more posts and some more rock and she can't get that till tomorrow. Mom says this will keep my from running off since I was very naughty one night and she had to chase me over to the neighbors. She should understand my nose was smelling all kinds of good things to run after! Hope you are all staying cool and have fun this summer! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: