Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Brinkley!

Hi Everyone,

Your attempted dognapping at the reunion last year~
Happy Birthday Brinkley! We didn't get any cake!
We hope that you don't mind that mom is remembering Jasper on your birthday too
Your 1st birthday! Your mom and dad have the BEST birthday parties for you boys!
Having fun with Jasper when you were still a little guy!
Brinkley and dad at Gma Mary & Gpa Philips:)
Brinkley, with Matty with Violet in flight!
Firedog Brinkley!
Happy Birthday!
The boys with the goodies!
When you were Smith:)
Going home with your mom and dad!
Today is Brinkley's 3rd birthday and if I remember right I think it's Cheyenne's birthday too:) Hope Auntie Suzy doesn't mind that mom "borrowed" one of her pictures!! Mom did you see the cupcake that Brinkley got? My 3rd birthday is November 23 and I will NOT forget this! I will be expecting cupcakes for me and Mrs. B! We hope that you had a good birthday. We know that there is so much saddness at your house but your mom and dad all know how much our SBG Family Loves them and you are all in everyone's prayers<3 Lots of Love Mr. H:)

No comments: