Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our New Outdoor Digs:)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks mom:)
Hey out there I am the King of my Castle!!
Just taking a break:)
Mom you  are going to let me out aren't you?
I know this is a test run and we do like it!
I am going to enjoy our new space:)
Fresh water good job mom!
We have nice shade in the afternoon!
I am cute in front of or behind bars:)
Today mom finished out fence in back of the garage! It was a really nice afternoon and mom let us check it out just a little:) Then she brought us in the house and rinsed off all the rock. She told us that she is going to get us an outdoor bed and look for some toys for our space! Mom almost forgot how smart I am! She thought she was pretty smart when she put some stone blocks in front of the gate so I couldn't push it open. She was worried about the stone scratching the paint, so she put a layer of clear silicone on one side of the block so it won't scratch and it won't wash off. That was ok but I took my nose and opened the gate in the way mom opened it:) She told me she will be fixing that:( I am looking forward to being outside more on really nice days! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: