Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mom Got A New Comforter:)

Hi Everyone,


Mom got a new comforter and she put us up on the bed for a little photo shoot:) I think we look pretty cute:) I have to say that I really like the new comforter it's softer than the old one. It's bigger too mom says it's going to be really nice. It's a dog's life around here:) The new chow is AWESOME! Hamburger, brown rice, grilled chicken breast. Tonight mom bought green beans, blueberries and fresh ground turkey. We haven't had the turkey before but I'm guessing that is going to be some pretty good stuff to. Mom said that she has to get us some vitamins, that will be like another treat:) Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: