Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We Got To Go With Dad:)

Hi Everyone,
Mrs. B Loves her ball:)
Mom you don't need the map you know where you are going:)
Did you Have to wake me up can't you just take the picture and leave me sleeping?
Yes I am comfortable mom:)
My mom makes such a nice pillow:)
We got to go with dad last week:) It was just a quick trip and when we had to leave dad he told us that he was going to miss all of us and we will miss him too. It was really warm one day it was 93 and we sure were glad that mom had us cut short:) We had a nice ride with mom but we were glad to get home to. Everything is REALLY nice and green here at home after all the rain we've been getting. I am happy to report that there are more updates to come:) Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: