Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, May 7, 2012

Boy Am I In TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,
The Very Naughty Mr. H!
Well I let my nose get my doggie behind in BIG Trouble a little while ago!!! Mom had a ball and she threw it and I took off and I would NOT come back when she was squeaking another ball and pretty soon she was coming after me with the ball and Mrs. B was just following mom (she had followed me first) I was in the neighbors yard on the trail of a ground squirrel and then the birdies were flying and I wasn't listening to mom at all even when she said nummy nummy nummy. Finally got close enough and said she had a nummy and she grabbed my collar and started carrying me home. She put me down and just held my collar the rest of the way and told me that I am going to be on a leash when I go out to go potty for a VERY long time! She kept telling me that she was not happy and I was a bad boy!!!! I am pretty pooped that was quite a run. Now she is talking about putting a fence up behind the garage and that is where I am going to be spending some time!!! I don't mean to scare mom but I am just a little boy who wants to have fun sometimes!  Hope you are all being good. Keep putting your best paw forward! The Very Naughty Mr. H:)
Hey mom I am tired!
Dont' be mad at me mom....
The VERY GOOD Mrs. B:)

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Oh H....what a sorry thing for you to pull on your mama....it is very scary when us babies run away from home...you could have gotten into big, big trouble. Now, when I (Bonny) runs away from home, I head for the nearest neighbor barbecue....always a handout waiting.. hahahaha
Now, Mr. H...seriously...you had better be a better boy from now on, or your mom will put you in doggy prison...hee, hee.

Love from Bonny