Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Auntie Angie HELP~~

Hi Everyone,
Well I have some GREAT news to announce and I need my Auntie Angie to help me add the link for the  newest blog from my friends Wee Bonny & Betsy! I am really excited about this! These girls are just cute as can be and I LOVE the way they talk:) I know that Gma Mary is smiling at this. I can remember how she got mom to start my blog and look at where it has all gone! Mom tells people about our blogs and she also tells people that we are all more interesting to follow than some people:) The next one we have to get up and going is Boomie! Auntie Jodi you can do it I know you can! Boomie Boomie Boomie! Come on puppies let's hear it! Auntie Suzy was easy and she is doing a GREAT job! Oh Auntie Angie maybe you can help Auntie Suzy put a counter on the girls blog:) Have a good night, dad just got home! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: