Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Hope That We Are Back In Business!

Hi Everyone,
MOM!
Just laying around!
Well mom went to see the Geek Squad today to get some answers about her new computer. She has been VERY upset that she couldn't update my blog and she was trying so she is not in the doghouse! Mom has been busy Uncle Paul had an auction here and that was just crazy but it's done now and she got a new desk so she can be better organized and last night she put it all together while she was playing ball with me:) It's been pretty hot here so we haven't been doing much lately but staying in where it's cool and going out to do our business. They say the heat is supposed to continue thru next week. Well here goes and mom is hoping that it works here at home like it did at the store and we don't have any more problems~ And mom got a new phone and is having Aunt Angie help her! She actually made the first ever High Paw Five Production and posted it on facebook. She isn't sure how to get it to my blog yet but she is trying! Stay cool in this heat, drink lots of water and as always put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) 

1 comment:

Mr. H said...

Yea!! It worked:):)