Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Breaking News! There Is A "B" List

Mrs. B


Boomer


Brinkley The original target:)


Bogie


Hi Everyone,

I have important breaking news. It has been brought to my attention that there is a "B" list and my mom Mrs. B is on it! Aunt Angie has these desires for doggies with names beginning with B. She mentioned the pattern to my mom! Brinkley was first on the list and now Boomer and Mrs. B and Bogie have been added to the list! Abby are you a part of this? Maybe it's a great desire to have a playmate. I do have to tell you that it is a wonderful thing! Alert to the mom's of the "targets":):) All in good fun to those of you who don't know the A Team! More breaking news we are going to work out a playdate with Boomer but no dognapping is planned that I am privy to! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: