Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Abby I'm Only A Paw Click Away!

Mr. H where are you? I need your help!


I'm just a paw click away Abby!


Hi Everyone,

My sister Abby needed me today! She has me on speed dial on her paw phone and I wish I could have gotten my mom to hurry to her rescue! She was having mom problems again. Boy do I ever know how she feels! My blog is left unupdated and all my followers are dissappointed with no new post about my latest trip or adventure! Our moms are forcing us to team up against them! You have got to check out Abby's latest blog she really showed her mom and I am SO PROUD of her! I'm here whenever you need me Abby! Keep after your mom and I will keep after mine! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Abby said...

I got your number on my pawphone. Just what are we going to do. To think it would have been updated more since mom's on vacation yet.....what we're we thinking!!!

Mr. H said...

Abby I know we are going to have to put our paws down and get a plan. I will think about it and let you know what I come up with! Hang in there sis we will get this important matter resolved! LOL Mr. H:)