Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stretch Those Doggie Bones~~

Feels good mom!


This is how you do it mom!


What a BIG boy!


You stretch something smells good over here!


It's HOT out here I want to go inside where it's cool!


OK mom I'm coming!



Hi Everyone,

I am quite happy to report that mom and Aunt Angie are FINALLY keeping our blogs updated properly!! Mom really wishes she was as talented as Aunt Angie and could make videos like the High Five Productions! Maybe if we can get there to visit we could be in one of her videos. Mom would LOVE that! Well it's REALLY hot here today so we are inside where it is cool! When we were outside to do our business mom did take her camera out and I did get to do a little stretching and scratching before we had to come back in! We can go out later. We didn't even want to play in the sprinkler! We want everyone to stay safe in this heat wave and be sure that all your kids have plenty of water! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: