Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Don't Mess With My Sis Abby!

You don't straighten up mom this is what you are going to be seeing too!


Hi Everyone,
You have to check out Abby's blog and see how she is getting after her mom! I am proud of her and we will be communicating on our pawphones and figure out what we are going to do to keep our moms on track updating our blogs! We have cut the Firedogs a break but they will be next on the list:) There is a new puppy and all their fans want to see new pictures of the sweet little boy and all his big brothers! Thanks to Gma Mary we have an excellant communication system and to all our fans we will be taking this matter VERY seriously! I told my mom that she will be seeing the same thing that Aunt Angie was seeing yesterday! Go out there and put your best paw forward and rest assured we are taking care of this important matter! Mr. H:) PS Gma Mary I have to thank you for teaching us to go right to the top to get things done!

No comments: