Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO Proud of My Sister Abby!

Abby baking:)


You have to make sure your putting out a quality product!



Hi Everyone,

You can click on the link to Abby's blog from mine! She has announced working her little paws off and getting her bakery business set up and going. With help from Aunt Angie of course:) I LOVE you Aunt Angie<3 She has called her business Abby's Pawsteries Dog Bakery and I know many of us are looking forward to our mom and dad's ordering us the really good stuff she will be baking! As I get more information I will keep all my followers updated and mom has said that she will help in any way she can. I will be telling all that will be offered as soon as I get the ok from Aunt Angie and not before. Lick your chops all my friends these are going to be good! Abby I have no doubt that your business will be a howling success! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: