Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dad!

Sitting with dad in the bunk!


Hi Everyone,
Abby has a note on her blog that her mom is going to pull dad's goatee when she meets him and I say YES!!! ~~ He messes with us soooooooooooo bad sometimes and he really deserves it. Just be careful Aunt Angie you never know what he might do back. The other day mom was in the drivers seat and told her look the doggies are both up here with me! Dad likes that and it's even better when he has peanut butter!!! We are home and it's really humid here so we haven't been outside too much! Dad has the grass all mowed and mom is going to get pics of all the flowers and post them later. I will let her do that since there has been an update every day for the last few days! Abby if we keep at it we will get them trained!! Hope everyone has a FUN weekend and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: