Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Peanut Butter!

Give me 5 dad!


Ok I guess Mrs. B can have some too! I'm still licking my chops from my last bite:)


Stand up there little girl!


Mrs. B doesn't know she's short!


Dad quit putting it on top of my nose!!!


Last bite!


Hi Everyone,

The best part of the morning is having peanut butter with dad! Yummos as Miss Abby Dabby Do would say! Dad is our best friend when he has peanut butter and mom is always sure to put it on extra thick so he has plenty to share! It's going to be REALLY hot here at home today and mom says we're only going out to do our business and back inside! It's supposed to cool down towards the weekend and next week. I want to go outside and play! Everyone stay cool, drink LOTS of water and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

The Firedogs said...

Hey Mr. H & Mrs. B,
That peanut butter made our mouths water! Nothing like gooooood peanut butter! Our mom says she has some more pictures to update our blog, hopfully soon, she isn't as good as your mom and aunt angie. We know what you are talking about, with aunt angie and her videos, our mom has been doing a little dabbling at it but needs a lot more practice. Stay cool. & "BE SAFE"