Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Taking It Easy In The Heat!

Sweet Little Mrs. B:)


Mrs. B just chillin!


Escaping the heat!


Hi Everyone,

We are taking it easy in the cool of the dually! It's hot and humid out here and we are just kicked back and relaxing! Mom makes sure that we are taken care of. She doesn't see how poor little Mrs B is comfortable here but she is asleep and happy! We want all of you to stay safe in the heat and humidity! Abby do you need some help with your mom? No update on your blog mom has been looking! What ARE we going to do with our moms?? Just give me a call and let me know:) Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: