Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, July 15, 2011

Blueberries!

Fresh blueberries in Michigan! Yummos as Aunt Angie would say:)


Did you HAVE to wake me up?



Hi Everyone,

When dad was unloading this morning mom went and got us blueberries! And she is working on getting back in my good graces and food is a good way for her to do that! The berries were very yummy! I see that Abby has a pawphone and I am going to have mom take my picture like that when we get home! Now we have to see the Firedogs pawphone:) Aunt Marsha that is a hint:):) Seems like I have everything pretty well under control now. All the blogs are updated and that makes me very happy! Go out and have a GREAT weekend! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Blueberries!!......YUMMMO'S!!!!!
I think we have to call dad and have him bring us some along home from the farmer's market.