Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, July 17, 2011

Flowers For Gma Mary:)




Mom's Clamadus with the sprinkler going in the background:)

Mom's cacus' are going to be blooming soon!


Her cactus' really went crazy this year after she repotted them!




The lilies are just about done this is the last one!













Mom's globe broke last year so she got a Hooty Owl to set on the stand this spring:)




The little frog that mom says reminds her of dad sticking his tongue out!


Hi Everyone, I hope that you all enjoy the flowers but I really want to send flowers to Gma Mary! I know how much she loves her flowers and what beautiful gardens she and Gpa Philip have! Mom's don't compare to those but I still want her to know that we are thinking of her and wishing that we could come and visit! Mom shares her posts with me and we are all happy to see the comments she makes! Some make mom laugh so hard! I hope that you all have a GREAT Sunday! Mom says that summer will be gone too soon! I don't know we still LOVE playing in the snow~Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: