Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, July 7, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Aunt Angie & Uncle Doug!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!!! LOVE ABBY:)



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Aunt Angie & Uncle Doug and your beautiful little girl Abby! Much bigger now:)

Hi Everyone,
Today is Aunt Angie & Uncle Doug's 11th Anniversary:) Mom told me that my aunt was going to make hot dogs for supper and put cheese on them to make them special! Can you believe it? They will go out for a proper dinner on Sunday because Uncle Doug works long days. I hope that they have a really nice night! Abby you let me know:) As for me we are sitting at the Gothels Bridge and will cross it later tonight. After we got to the staging area mom took us to Sonic for ice cream!!! It's hot here. The girl that brought our ice cream had never seen dogs get ice cream! Mom enlightened her and told her that she knows LOTS of dogs that get ice cream but only vanilla! It sure was good and they give you lots more for a dollar than McDonald's:):) As Aunt Angie would say yummos!!!! Put your best paw forward and try to stay cool! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Thanks for the wishes....unfortunately we didn't have hot dogs....lol, I had a sandwich and he made himself some pastasides.

As far as I know, we're going to red lobster on Sunday.

Bummer we couldn't connect this tome through.....next time!! Don't forget, we may take the trip around lake Michigan next year...perhaps we'll get to see your timberland.

Keep your mom focused and in line... I know she has a wondering mind at times. :)

As for the ice cream...,sounded yummo's!!