Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, July 15, 2011

Mom I Hate To Get Stern With You!

Mom I don't like getting so stern with you but I will if I have too!


Hi Everyone,
As you know Aunt Angie has given us the very important job of being the HB Patrol. That is to keep our moms updating our blogs. Gma Mary gets a pass on this because it isn't always easy for her to get her blog updated. But we would still LOVE to go and visit Gma Mary, Gpa Philip, Nanny Janice and the MOB! The MOB will be so surprised at Mrs. B and how much she will stand up for herself now. Last night mom and dad had pizza and she was standing on the box and growling at me. I just looked at her and said ok I see you mean it!! Now for mom I really do hate to have to be so stern with her but our blog needs to be kept updated. We have people who look forward to seeing what we are doing and the pictures. She has to keep the pictures coming!! There was almost another camera castastrophe her camera slid off the seat into our water dish but she got it out right away and all is well and the pictures are just fine! Whew what a close one! Abby and The Firedogs have us on speed dial on their paw phones in case their moms slip up with their updates! We were thrilled to see all the updates from the Firedogs! You did a GREAT job Aunt Marsha. Mom says that Matty sitting next to Sparky just melts her heart and she thinks that Matty remembers when he was the little guy not so long ago! Aunt Angie if you need any help with the people at WalMart in the photo department just let mom know she is going to tell our guys in the photo department back home about your experience and see if they have any suggestions. If you don't mind mom would love to share a few of your moms pics with them and you could join us under the glass at our photo counter. How about the Firedogs would you be in for this if mom can make it happen? Ok now go out there and have a GREAT weekend and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: