Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lucky Number 7!

Hi Everyone,
Mom just checked my blog and I have had 7777 hits on it and she thought that was pretty cool! It's NOT cool outside! And she has tried to write 2 posts and it won't publish them she is getting really frustrated and I know that she is trying! She saw Abby's post about the heat and she told her to remember these "dog" days of summer this winter when she is freezing her tail off!!!! We saw on the news the other morning where they had 9' of snow in Chile! That would be worse!!!! Well things have been really busy here at home. Uncle Paul is here and we are preparing for an auction. That's ok we have just been inside where it is really cool and only go out for business!! I am happy to report that we have trained Uncle Paul very easily. Today all of us had rotessire chicken and boy was it ever good!!!
Stay cool and as always put your best paw forward!! Mr. H:) Uh Oh mom tried to upload a couple of pictures and I think she will be on the phone to the Geek Squad because her new computer doesn't work like her old one did to upload the photos from her SD card. We will work on that and I am sorry for the picture delay!

No comments: