Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm All Ears!

Aunt Angie this is for you:)


Hi Everyone,
I am all ears waiting to hear Gma Mary's miracle working doggie ear wash recipe:) Aunt Angie yes that means you! It is very important information for all our doggie frinds and I am SURE that Abby is getting after you to get this done as well! Mom showed me the pictures of your shop and it looks GREAT! She wishes she could bring dad's truck there and have you detail that! Maybe one day........ Everyone stay cool and drink lots of water in this heat!! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: