Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, August 1, 2011

Enjoying The Cool~

Hi Everyone,

I'm chewing on a bone and Mrs. B is snoozing:)
Little Mrs. B all stretched out!
I'm pooped I'm going to take a nap too!

It's another hot day here and we are taking a little nap and enjoying the cool! It's to hot and humid to play outside and it sounds like it's going to stay that way for awhile yet! Oh well mom plays ball with us at night an we can run up and down the stairs inside where it is cool! Just another dog day afternoon here. At least I have mom back on track and she's able to update my blog so that is good! Stay cool and as always put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: