Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Abby & The Firedogs Weekend At Camp!

Hi Everyone,
With Aunt Angie's help I am happy to report that fun was had by all at the playdate this weekend! Again there is a video for me to share with all of you! I sure do wish that we could have been there too! What fun and mom is still gaga for Sparky! She asked me if I think anyone would notice if she dognapped them all! I don't know what she is thinking!! I am willing to share my space with all that could come and visit but let's not get carried away mom!! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:) Enjoy the show!! Another High Five Production!
firedog weekend

No comments: